1. Collection and Use of Information. We may collect or obtain certaininformation through the Sites. Personal information may includecontact information (e.g., name, email address, physical address andtelephone numbers), usernames and passwords used to access youraccount on DreamBig Sites, order history, payment information (e.g.credit or payment card details or other financial account informationincluding billing addresses), and other personal information youprovide to us. When you view and interact with DreamBigTribe pages,features and functionality, we may also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, your ISP, the URLs of sites fromwhich you arrive or leave the Site or sites that have embedded Tribalryplatform technology.
Personal information we collect is used to enable you to: share yourinformation and communicate with other users; provide your personal detailsto third parties offering combined services with DreamBig when needed;administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to youand other users; send you service or promotional communications throughemail and notices on the Sites; and connect you to opportunities by enablingothers to connect with you on Tribalry or via email. You may opt-out ofreceiving future emails; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographicand profile data collected from our Site is used to tailor our visitor’sexperience at our Site, showing them content that we think they might beinterested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Onlyour employees and agents who are authorized by us to handle yourinformation will have access to it. We do not rent or sell your email address orother contact information. When you visit the Site or send emails to us, youconsent to receive communications from us electronically. We willcommunicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. We mayprovide aggregate statistics about customers, sales, traffic patterns, andrelated site information to others, but these statistics will include nopersonally identifying information
3. Protection of Information. If you create an account on our Site, you mustmaintain the confidentiality of your account and password and restrict accessto your computer. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occurunder your account or password and agree to be responsible for all charges.We have the right to refuse service, terminate your account, or take otheractions at our discretion. You agree to inform us of any unauthorized use andto take steps to prevent its further unauthorized use.
4. Third Party Links. Our Site may provide links to third-party sites that are notoperated by DreamBig. We are not responsible for the privacy policies orcontent of those sites and recommend that you check the relevant privacypolicies of those sites to determine how your personal information will beused.
5. Children’s Online Privacy Protection. Our Site is not specifically directedtoward children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information frompersons under the age of 13 on our Sites without parental consent. We arecommitted to protecting the privacy of children and abide by the FederalTrade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule. Please visitwww.ftc.gov/kidsprivacy for information from the Federal Trade Commissionabout protecting children’s privacy online.
6. Maintenance of Account Information/Opt-Out. You may access and updateinformation provided to Tribalry when you created your account or opt-out ofreceiving communications from us at any time by logging into your accountand updating the desired information or by contacting us using the contactinformation provided below.
7. Do Not Track Requests. When this Site receives Do Not Track signals andother similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercisechoice regarding the collection of personal identifiable information, we honorthose requests.
Effective Date: May 26th, 2023